Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thanks for the interest!

Yes, I know pretty soon I'll bore people out with the hyperactive bulletins "OMG I HAVE ___ subscribers! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGosh!"

So I'll rant here. No big deal. Hahaha, jk. But seriously, it was pretty nice ---> I wake up, and then BOOM! 19 more subscribers. + like a lot more views on the blog. So Thank you.

I added a new word of the week to the page, if you want to go see. The other one is still there, but I just added in a new one. I think if I have time, maybe I'll add one in every day.

OH CRA..b.!!!!
I forgot there's a new Diary today. Translating now! Wait for it in about 30 minutes in the commentss!!! T^T I apologizeee!!!! Eek!! O_O

Edit: It is now up! :) Both on the video's comments and on the Diary page.
++ I have 51 subscribers! :O
Thankyou! ;)

Re-Edit: 3:06 pm EASTERN!! (:
Someone told me what they are releasing at the end of Seung jo's Diary 6 is an emergency brake >.<
I had no idea.... O_O
So put that in mind :D
I'm kind of too lazy to change it (: hehehe.

Someone also asked where you would write the comments. I think there's a thing at the very bottom of the post that says comments, then you click on it(:

And now I have 53 subscribers >.<

Someone also said I should get my own CC button.
I'm all for that idea :D haha.

Thank you guys for the support & stuff :)

When I say I'm teaching you korean, it's not like INTENSE, btw. I meant more along the lines of if you have a question, ask me! Or I could teach you people basic stuffs. Korean grammar, as I noticed while translating, is really weird and different from english. -.-

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this.. very much appreciated...!!! kamsamnida..!!!

    ReplyDelete