Sunday, November 14, 2010

Any other requests?

I hate to bother you people on youtube, sooo....(:

First off, I am up to sixty something subscribers! Thanks! (: And 1000+ views on this blog.
And also, one of the traffic sources to this blog , oddly enough was facebook. Did someone post a link of my blog on facebook or something? I just thought, because I don't have anything going on facebook, that that was kind of odd.

Additionally, comment! I made the settings so that anyone and everyone could comment. So, comment away!

And, any requests? I know someone made a request for a PK OST, and someone else wanted me to translate whole episode Seung-Jo's diaries on the imbc website. I'm thinking about those two. I know I'll do the song, because its shorter, but the diaries are a whole episode long. The 2-min specials take me like 30 mins up to an hour and a half depending on vocabulary usage. But, it does help that the diary entries are in text format, unlike the specials, which are kind of in text, but it takes longer because it's on video.

Soo... any requests? Comment them please(: <--- I don't check my e-mail that often, (I did check it today), but comments make it a little bit easier.

& If you haven't already, subscribe! (: <--- this way I know people want me to keep translating!

And also, thank you for all the encouragement. If you people didn't continuously encourage me, I would've given up translating, because it does take up a chunk of my weekend.

I....forgot what else. Hm...
Well, I'll edit this post if I forgot something. Good night!(:

Edit(of course) :
I got on a Indonesian forum :D
I got traffic from there, and from I could see they were talking about PK & the translated diaries from Ep 4-6.
^ Awesome(:

Re-Edit:

From what I could see* they were talking about PK

&& no, no other languages (yet) except english and korean, though I'm taking a spanish class right now <--- I know how to say my classes :D! Yea, I know, fail.

No indonesian, sorry. It's just I got traffic, and the link had the words 'indonesian' and 'forum' in it.(: Hahaha.

Eighty something subscribers! :O Thanks!

I'll try to learn some other languages... T^T
What kinds of languages do you guys know? If I know, then maybe I can learn a new language based on the ones you guys know.

Or, if you speak both English and another language (not korean, obivously :), you could collaborate with me after I translate it in to English!

I'll probably re-re edit later, I always forget what I'm going to say.

Oh, and I'll update + add more pages. And update the words of the week. :) should be up later today. If not, sorry! Lol.

Re-Re Edit:
Alsooo!! I updated the Words of the Week! & Deleted the Q's & A's cuz it's pretty useless. <-- Just comment your question.

I have to do my homework now T^T so bye!!(:

Final Edit :
I only speak korean and English.
Thank you.
T^T so translate whatever word you want me to translate into korean in English. Alrighty? (:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jen.. How very nice of you. Keep translating dear.. not only PK but other K-Drama too!! (Can u speak Indonesian too?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. :) Can you translate Baek Eun Jo's diary? http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/kiss/diary/index.html Please? Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete