Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Okay...Fine.

But  only because it's the last episode. And for those of you going "where r u?? this is like, your job?"

I was in school.

But if you think translations are a priority, great. (:

& I think I said I wouldn't translate for the regular episodes????

But, since it's the last episode and all... Fine.

And.........................................................

Thank you!(: 92 Subscribersss :D
& almost 2,000 views on this blog :)


>.< & it is not my job, btw. Some of you apparently think so, but I don't get paid or anything <---

Wait for the translations as a new page! :) It's gonna take longer though because it's not written down or anything......

+ I have homework... But I guess I'll do this first.

I'll add a new word of the week later if I have time. Does anyone have any page ideas? Relevant to korean, of course(:

Re-Edit:

It's up!:) Took me sooo lonnnggggggggggg!

And also, Boys Over flowers is the same as Boys Before flowers.Hahaha(:

Re-re edit:

Seven is up (the diary)!!!:) enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. So, Kim Hyun Joong has his own website now. He posts things that he's written himself on there, but of course, they are all in Korean. I wondered if you'd seen it. I've seen a couple of places online where they attempt to translate, but their English is so poor, that it makes as much sense as Korean to me, lol. I know you're a student and school should always come first...but I wondered since PK is over, if you'd be interested in doing that for us US fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...... Hi.. I was just wondering if you can help me on something.. Can you please translates Eun jo's 3rd and 4th dairy... please.. I'm dying to read it but I can't understand Korean.. Please if you have time, I hope you could do this.. thank you.. Here's the link http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/kiss/diary/index.html again.. thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooppsss... I mean Diary.. not dairy.. hehehe thanks again in advance..

    ReplyDelete