Saturday, November 13, 2010

heyyyyy(:

I'm Jen!
This is my Korean-teaching amateur bloggy(:
I d speak korean, because I was born & raised there, then moved to the US. (:
Attempting to learn some spanish at school via spanish classes.
Spanish peeps, pls wait like a billion more years. Lol. (:

Thanks for all the thanks and support I've gotten. I love P.Kiss TOo! :D

&&&&&& I need some drama suggestions.
I've watched:
:(   BOF (ughhh..kinda boring in my op.)
:D     You're beautiful ( BEST THING EVER!! :)
:D      Personal Taste (Just finished , and lovedddd)
:)     Playful Kiss (the middle was kinda slow when he was all cold & stuff, but otherwise PERFECT! Plus, I watched the anime before, so I was like, hey! I know this!(: )
:)    Wife's Temptation (watched it a longgg time ago, but still loved it!! :)
:D   Stars Falling from the Sky.( one of my ab-so-lute faves. Loved.)


Suggestions? make sure the guy is amazing looking!!(:

& Btw, if I get to a lot of subscribers on youtube & a lot of readers on here, I might translate whole Seung Jo's diaries for  the original, full episodes on imbc.com so that you guys can read while re-watching.(:

4 comments:

  1. hi.....love your blog that i found it from youtube.....I always amaze people who can speak korean....I have that passion too although seems to be difficult to share my time:p.
    Suggestion from me..how about if you help PK lovers in translating Baek Eun Jo diary....it bluntly tells his bother feeling...love it...xixi...
    Thanks a lot
    Eta_ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. same here know u fm youtube. thanks for sharing..
    Suggestion for korean drama that I watch recently.
    Princess Prosecutor (actor fm family glory)
    still want to marry (actor is Kim Bum) = repeated the drama a few times
    Like the two drama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I like your blog i found it through youtube...i always wish i could speak or at least understand korean but sadly it isn't so T_T but thank you for your translations!!

    Drama Suggestions:
    Sungkyunkwan Scandal (completed..i never watched it but people say its good)
    King of Baking, Kim Taek Goo (completed...again never watched the whole thing but i watched the last 3 episodes and it was awesome...their last episode got like 50% viewers)
    My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (completed...i watched it and it was totally awesome!!!)
    ummm....Runaway Fugitive: Plan B (ongoing....I REALLY LIKE this drama cause it's so actiony and Rain is soo cute (dunno if you like him) but yeah)
    ill think of more when i can..again THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess this suggestion is a little old but I recently watched Boys "before" Flowers on hulu and loved it. Thanks for translating the diaries!

    ReplyDelete